Our litigation team is experienced, knowledgeable and focused. We advocate on behalf of clients at all levels of court as well as administrative and regulatory tribunals. Our lawyers work hard to resolve legal matters quickly and efficiently while keeping in mind our clients’ best possible outcome. We believe in considering all avenues of resolution including negotiation, litigation, mediation and arbitration to select that which best suits your situation,strategy and stage in the legal matter.
Here at Prowse Chowne we recognize that communication is the key to client satisfaction. With this in mind, we employ a client centric file focus to ensure our clients are fully informed at all stages of the litigation process.
Prowse Chowne LLP’s lawyers have successfully advocated on behalf of clients inmany types of matters including:
- automobile and personal injury,
- banking and commercial fraud,
- Charter of Rights challenges,
- commercial and contractual litigation,
- corporate, shareholder, partnership disputes,
- development disputes,
- employer/employee disputes,
- environmental litigation,
- estate litigation,
- expropriation, surface rights, landowner compensation disputes,
- insurance claims,
- intellectual property, trademark, copyright disputes,
- professional malpractice,
- regulatory applications and inquiries, and
- tax litigation.
If you are concerned about a pending legal issue or involved in one currently contact one of our litigation team members to discuss the options available to you. Details of our areas of practice and team members can be found by clicking on the above list of legal matters or by visiting our “Areas of Practice” page.